HP MediaSmart Connect
Released July, 2008
The Pros:Connects to some Internet services. Streams in high-definition. DivX support.
The Cons:Internet services are limited to HP's choice. Expensive.
The MediaSmart Connect by HP is a media streamer that streams data from your home network onto your TV. The MediaSmart Connect can either work via WiFi or wired ethernet and can stream audio, video and photos.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It can also work directly with some Internet services including SnapFish, Live365, CinemaNow and YouTube (note: no iTunes). The MediaConnect can extend any Windows Media Center version of Windows Vista, allowing you to stream TV in high-definition. It outputs at 720p and has 1 HDMI output (HDMI cable included).
- Video output: 720p or 1080i
- Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 Component, 1 Stereo Analog, 1 Optical
- 2 USB ports
- 1 Ethernet port
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n compatible
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 8.5" x 1.8"
- Audio: MP2, MP3, WMA, WMA-Pro, AAC (m4a)
- Photo: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
- Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 ASP, MP@ML, MPEG-2 MP@HL, DivX, WMV, WMV-HD, DVR-MS, H.264 (MP4)
User Reviews (1)
Connects to some Internet services
Streams in high-definition
Internet services are limited to HP's choice
You may also like...